Around 300 people now thought to be at risk of infection after using the facility
A 69-year-old Dutchman died of Legionnaires disease after visiting a spa in the Netherlands, local media reported on Friday.
As many as 300 people visited the spa in the northern Dutch town of Avenhorn and were at risk of infection, broadcaster RTV Noord-Holland reported, citing local health authorities. No new infections had been discovered since Wednesday, when the man was found to be infected with the bacteria, the report said. Local health officials could not immediately be reached for comment.