Aqua Legion UK Ltd, provides a range of water hygiene and environmental business services to enhance the working environment. The Organisation was established by Environmental Scientist Mr Dean Francis and as a result by nature we are committed to improving the environment and promoting sustainability.
Our aim is to be a sustainable service provider whom operates without compromising the needs of future generations.
Our services include water testing, water sampling, legionella risk assessment, and support with occupational health and safety. Aqua Legion UK Ltd is committed to the prevention of pollution and to the continual improvement in the environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
Given that the Organisation was established by an Environmental Scientist we embrace the ethos of the ISO 14001 environmental management accreditation scheme and operate under such frameworks as a course of nature.
Aqua Legion UK will focus our efforts on issues where our activities have direct environmental impacts and strive to minimise or offset these impacts through our ISO 14001 commitment as well as through stakeholder engagement and industry collaboration.
• we will apply best practice wherever possible, and will take leadership in developing greener services and product supply chains
• we will evaluate all aspects of our business to ensure that we constantly provide the best service to our customers whilst reducing the impacts on the environment when doing so
• We will support the use of environmentally responsible materials and technologies by promoting the use of renewables and sustainables and ensuring that where possible, products reaching their end of life are recycled or disposed of in the most environmentally-friendly way
• We will communicate our policy clearly to our staff, customers, suppliers and stakeholders
• We will ensure that we apply a precautionary principle when determining environmental and hygiene impacts of our products and services
• We will provide training and raise awareness among employees, customers, suppliers and stakeholders
• We will participate in focused initiatives to develop and promote sustainability
• We will monitor and report on our environmental performance as deemed necessary.
Examples of our principles in action
• Aqua Legion UK is committed to using the most environmentally-friendly transport available and has undertaken a programme to utilise London Transport whenever viable
• Aqua Legion is committed to reducing its use of printed materials and where this is unavoidable, we will ensure the most environmentally-friendly papers and processes are used, and we will undertake to use only ISO 14001 accredited printers.
• Aqua Legion UK has already assessed its service routes and re-scheduled to significantly reduce the service miles driven